The Bread Experience is pleased to offer a selection of cookbooks for making sour dough bread. You’ll find books on how to make the classic version as well as recipes and tips for making and using the sweeter Herman starter. These books include lots of helpful tips and techniques for making wonderful breads. Enjoy!
Additional resources for making sourdough bread:
- Choose a recipe from our collection of sourdough bread recipes.
- Check out the bread ingredients section.
- Browse the baking equipment section for loaf pans, clay bread bakers and other bread baking equipment.
- Check out our selection of sourdough cookbooks.
- Refer to the tips for creating and using sour dough starters.
- Check out the July 2008 series on making sourdough breads in the bread baking blog.