I’m excited to announce that The Bread Experience is hosting BreadBakingDay (BBD) #29.
BreadBakingDay was created by Zorra of http://kochtopf.twoday.net/stories/4124192/. Read more about Bread Baking Day and access the previous roundups on her blog.
Let’s celebrate Spring by Baking Bread
Spring has definitely sprung! The flowers are starting to bloom and trees are bursting with blossoms. All of nature looks so beautiful. I’ve been enjoying this season by replanting and expanding my container garden. I’ve been using lot’s of pots: big pots, little pots, round pots, tall pots, you name it.
I’ve been having so much fun potting plants that I thought it would be fun to bake bread in pots.
So that’s what we’re going to do …
The theme for BBD #29 is, you guessed it, “Bread in Pots”.
Join us for BreadBakingDay #29: Bread in Pots
Any kind of pot will do: flower pots, ceramic pots/bakers, clay pots, baking tins, casserole dishes, Dutch ovens, etc. If you have a pot or tin and can bake bread in it, then go for it!
Examples of Breads in Pots
Click on the photos to view more information about each bread.
These are just a few examples of breads in pots. The possibilities are endless!
How to participate in Bread Baking Day #29
- Bake a bread, savory or sweet, in any kind of pot.
- Post about it on your blog with a link back to this post.
- I will accept no more than 2 recipes from each blog.
- Your recipe should be written in English.
- Non-bloggers can email me the necessary details and your entries will be included.
- Email me at breadexperience(at)gmail(dot)com and include:
- Your name
- Your location
- Your blog’s name and URL
- The name of your bread and the post URL (permalink)
- A picture of the bread 250px wide
- Subject line: BBD#29: Bread in Pots
- Deadline for submission was May 1st, 2010.
I look forward to seeing all of the breads that you creative bread bakers out there will be baking this month.
The final round up will be posted on The Bread Experience on May 5, 2010. You can start submitting your entries as soon as possible.
Please feel free to promote the Bread Baking Day event by adding the logo to your blog post.
Come enjoy your bread … the experience is on us!
Latest posts by Cathy Warner (see all)
- NFB of Canada Interactive Documentary Bread - June 29, 2015
- Muesli Rolls with Oat and Seed Soaker #breadbakingbabes - June 16, 2015
- Sprouted Wheat Poolish Baguettes in a Ceramic Baguette Baker #emilehenry - June 14, 2015